Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately there have been scientific interest in the tool-using abilities of crows -- this ability has been an illustration of their high intelligence. But I came across the following YouTube clip, that clearly illustrates cute parrot intelligence. And a case for good grooming, as well.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny that this birb uses a qtip, does this mean if it lived in the wild it would use a stick?
Oh, no, Mr. P. I think you missed the point. This birb is an indication of urban CIVILIZATION -- and just as modern women would not plaster mud over their eyelids "in the wild" (in substitution for mascara and eye liner) this birb is demonstrating a knowledgeable awareness of delicate grooming that only a Q tip can provide. 😏

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Oh, no, Mr. P. I think you missed the point. This birb is an indication of urban CIVILIZATION -- and just as modern women would not plaster mud over their eyelids "in the wild" (in substitution for mascara and eye liner) this birb is demonstrating a knowledgeable awareness of delicate grooming that only a Q tip can provide. 😏

Ah .... sure!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts