·
Registered
993 Posts
awww these are adorable u take great flight photos

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks :) the lovies are getting their flights back so they are getting more and more distance!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome pictures. The flight ones are really cool, and your birds are soo beautiful. I wish I had a bird room life that. Looks like soo much fun. :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chris, thats our bedroom lol we share with the birds for now until we get a house.

and its easy to do, even in an appartment. just use the stick on hooks, not the screw in ones if you want to hang things. but you can make free standing playgyms too.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photographs.

Did you say on another thread that your lovies are the same mutation?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Beautiful flock! Love those flight photos! I also love your signature photos, especially where you have wings and a halo on Toby -- so sweet! We never forget them, do we.....

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photographs.

Did you say on another thread that your lovies are the same mutation?
yes, technically they are, munch is an extremely light pied, it doesnt show in many photos, but i do have photo proof.

mango is a single dark factor seagreen pied, but he is a very heavy pied. munch is a single dark factor seagreen pied, extremely light pied.

shes got one pied feather in her wing coverts and its often hidden by the others. had an expert actually confirm it as lovies cant be split pied and pied can be very very subtle. the only pied feather she has is blue with the yellow streaking through it. makes her technically a pied.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
gorgeous pictures :D I LOVE them ^^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.