Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Adorable birdies! Sierra is probably my favorite hehe.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I bought two budgies last monday. I've had budgies almost all of my life :lol: They're fun little birds, easy to tame and easy to handle seeing as you don't get much of a bite, not saying they wont bite but yeah. Ours weren't hand tame but after spending a little time with them they soon came around and now they'll hitch a ride on you. Loads of us keep them so they must be good ;)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
They are great!! I have three myself. (Used to have four.) Even if they were not hand fed or very tame, they are easy to train and warm up to. Although, I'd always pick hand fed over parent fed. But maybe that's just me.

If you want to learn more about budgies, you should join TalkBudgies. It is a great site, I'm a member myself, and now so is Daisy! :)

Keep us updated on whether you buy some or not.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Abby I haven't been on the other ones for ages. I'm glued to this one sadly :( I may have to go on soon. I just like this forum more :lol:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
That's ok, Daisy. We love you here.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Aww thanks nanay! We love you too! And I love reading your posts, they're always really long and full of really good information!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
That's because I am long-winded. :eek:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
hehehe! Usually if I try to type that much in one go my fingers end up aching haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.