Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yesterday afternoon I moved 10 of my inside Cockatiels outside into their new aviary. :biggrin5: They seem to be settling in pretty well so far, they love all the room, too! I haven’t put in toys yet, need to make some, but they have swings and such, and they have been destroying the bark on the branches.

Rosalie (Cockatiel) is inside at the moment, she will be joining the other Cockatiels in the aviary soon, she had surgery on her wing and still needs a bit of time. Quinn, another one of my Cockatiels who is inside too will go out maybe when he is a bit older, he is a bit young and I worry they will pick on him.

My other 3 newest Cockatiels that are in the suspended aviary, are next door to these Cockatiels, so they have neighbors. :D

I have only 4 birds in the bird room now..it is SO weird! There was 15 birds in the bird room at one stage.. now just the 4. I also have 6 birds in my bedroom, the 2 Cockatiels will go out into the aviary eventually, I will be putting my Bourke's in the bird room, and the 3 Cockatiel chicks go to their new homes, so I will have a birdless bedroom soon and only one more bird in the bird room. :yikes:

Anyhow, photos.. enjoy! ;)

Basil

Charlie

Ella

Emmit

Freddy

Larry

Shiro

Theo

Tilly

Mali

·
Registered
9 Posts
they are adorable!!! looks like they are loving their new house :) I have to ask though, whats the black plastic for?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
great pictures :) Shiro is gorgeous!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.