Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was time to post some more pictures of my birds.
Keep in mind that they are currently staying in the basement because my sister and I are switching rooms, so they need to be out of the way. There are windows but it's cloudy outside, so the pictures coloring are weird and kind of dark.

Kiki

Minnie

Celia and Jasper

You can really tell that Kiki is maturing. Her feathers are SO much yellower than when I bought her. She's changed so much.
Here is a picture of when I first bought her, compare her feathers to how they are up top:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! The flock thanks you, too. Just kidding. They already know their cute. They say you should give them some treats for being so cute. :lol:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're right! I could so see them together. :giggle:I remember when I was very little I tried to get my 'keets to get married...LOL.
Kiki is very clownish, I think it shows in her pictures even.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Kiki really has changed! Thanks for sharing, gorgeous birds :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
Aww Abby there so adorable, how olds your sunny now? Shes got such an innocent face unlike Russ lol. i love your tiel as well.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kiki turned 7 months old on the first of this month. So she'll be 8 months soon. And no, that innocent face is just so she can get a treat. :lol: (Kidding.)
How old is Russ?

·
Registered
993 Posts
A year and 2 months Im so jealous Kiki is so yellow, and I know lol they pretend to be all cute but there trouble makers haha gotta love them

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And Russel is a Sun Conure, right? I saw you were concerned about not turning yellow.

·
Registered
623 Posts
makes me want another baby but i better get Cricket thru the terrible twos that i have been hearing so much about first!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Abby,
I guess I didn't realize Minnie is a white face until now. She IS a white face, isn't she? She is beautiful, as are the others, but there is just something so sweet about her little face.

Reactions: Abby

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aww thank you, Nanay! :)
Yeah, I knew exactly what she was at one point but I've forgotten. I do think she is a whiteface pied something. I can't remember.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.