Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I'm only just getting used to my new DSLR, so don't make fun of my pictures :lol:

That has to be one of the funniest/weirdest looking picture of Joey so far :lol:

Soots my female zebra finch

2 of my Chinese painted quail (I have two more) the male (blue and red) is called Bubba but the other two have no names :( and the other female one is called Osbean after my best friend :lol:

Ralph one of my red-fronted kakariki

Chalkie my Harris' hawk :)

and my self! I have really strange eyes, one is very dark green/brown and the other is very green :lol: don't mock them! In the second picture you can see Joey's cage!

So yeah, I have loads, but I thought I'd just share a few as this is very photo heavy :eek:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it should do for the money! :lol:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
OK,
I would never make fun of you - but I do have a question. How does your lighter green eye change from one side of your face to the other? Is one photo a mirror image? (I would never have noticed the eyes if you had not mentioned the difference in the color.)

·
Registered
68 Posts
OK,
I would never make fun of you - but I do have a question. How does your lighter green eye change from one side of your face to the other? Is one photo a mirror image? (I would never have noticed the eyes if you had not mentioned the difference in the color.)
I thought the same thing, but it is a mirror image. I guess that was it but confirmed it when the side her hair was parted on was flipped in the pics!

I agree, all great pictures.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody! Nanay, just to end the confusion I flipped the picture over to the other side because I didn't like it the right way around haha! It isn't in the mirror or anything, I just put it on the computer, disliked it and flipped it around haha! Sorry for the confusion. And thanks guys for loving Chalkie so much. He is such a poser. when there is a camera around he stands tall and proud haha

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you so much :D

And it's the Nikon D60, on most of the pictures I have the 18-55 lens on it, but I also have a 55-200 :thumbsup:

That's it, I took that picture using my other camera :yesnod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.