Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I had my Daisy(Pineapple GCC) I haven't upload many pictures of her. Now that she has settled in, here are a few pics of Dasisy plus 1 or 2 of her with her flock mates. Hope you enjoy.

Ouch!:giggle:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
She's so cute! And the rest of your flock too. I know the conures are all housed together, do the still interact with you much?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

She's so cute! And the rest of your flock too. I know the conures are all housed together, do the still interact with you much?
They hang about in the bird room nearly all day, spend their time 24/7 with eacother( even in same cage). I take them to my room for about an hour a day and they're are all still very clingy. If i'm in another room they would scream constantly for attention if they know I'm home:yikes: but I have to ignore them.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
SWEET pics! Nice flock!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
They all look so happy!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Miss Daisy is looking very pretty! Such a mighty beak she has :giggle:
:lol: I am glad you've noticed her beak too. She is the smallest of all my conures but she has got the biggest beak:yikes:.

Does anyone know why my Daisy has such a massive beak?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Maybe she's hybridised with another conure, hence the odd colour?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe she's hybridised with another conure, hence the odd colour?

Thank you! I think you might be right! Some of her features are not the same as my other GCCs, she's smaller in size, her beak is bigger, and her colours is odd too for a Pineapple. Hybridised she could be!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Perhaps that is what she is crossed with?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.