Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think its more their room lol
anyways we found a new dresser so were using that instead of the falling apart one (we threw that one out). we rearranged the room so now the playgym has been edited and the cages are moved a bit

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great set up! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that uses those guinea pig tunnel things! My birds love those! Lots of great home made toys too! Do you spend a lot of time making toys? I love to make toys for the birds just to watch them tear them to shreds. It just makes you feel great when they love the toys you make!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i made the tube (where we work has those huge toilet paper rolls.... when theyre empty we take them. thats what we make our fleece sleeping tubes out of and other random tunnels. the lovies love them.

i spend a few hours a week making toys and refilling foraging toys and trays. mine hardly touch store bought toys but really like my toys so its a lot nicer on the wallet that they do lol

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That set up is awesome!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice, did you customize the clean life cage, it looks like you added a cage to the top of it, that is a good idea.
Nice set up.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep, attached another cage to it... made it larger as i found it small. that cage will be replaced soon as my dad is building a new cage for them soon.

that one im keeping as its a good hospital cage (put a divider up in the top added cage so i can put a heat lamp on it inside the cage without touching the birds or risk any burns) and the top cage is a great carrier cage! the cage now is awkward to carry and not as spacious in the top to hang toys. it gets cramped. but its not bad. the other cage we might sell or keep i dunno. you never know when i may need it.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I keep as many cages as I can, it's always useful to have spares

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also we have to see what storage space we have available. and see what my fiance thinks... heaven knows he wont agree on keeping it lol can just hear him now: "what about where're we're gonna put it??? then if we do keep it, you're just gonna want another bird! we have enough pets!"

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
hahahaha! Bless :lol:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well he is right, we have enough lol 4 cats, 4 birds, 2 chinchillas!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.