Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dog Lassie's going to have to be put down soon....shes 16 shes got cancer with ulcer sand shes starting to bite her nails so bad theyll bleed(she only does this once in awhile)because she has doggy dementia, but tonight alot seems to be bugging her, its going to be really hard Ive had her most of my life and I love her so much, I almost wanna put her down today because all of her anxiety but she still loves food and walks but at nighttime sometimes she seems to be having problems itll just be hard going in when she still has alot of life left in her, but I guess if your in pain whats the point, anyways she was a very smart dog and last year she was still fabulous but its been a fast decline since. :(

Her younger days
Ill hafta upload more pictures of her a bit younger later there on my old computer

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this, Jessie. I know how it can be when you are deciding whether it is time to let them go or not. Sometimes you just want them to be out of their pain, and then they seem to rally. It is very hard.

Lassie is beautiful. She looks very sweet.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats right on bullet Nanay, she seems in pain sometimes but then its also like shes fighting it I wish she could just pass away at home in her sleep but its unlikley Ill take her to the vets with me next week so they can tell me how shes doing even though I know.

She was a springer border collie cross shes about 13 year but I know Ive seen pictures of where shes just a pup in the family album

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I'm so sorry :( she's beautiful

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys Im really broken up about it I wish I could just know when it was time :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.