Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The game is simple, post a picture of yourself! :biggrin5: It can be when you were little or your now. This is me :p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Well, that's easy for me -- they didn't have cameras when I was little!! :rofl: LOL!

Here's a pic from last year of me on my Can-Am Spyder motorcycle:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Victoria :biggrin5:
Oh sorry...I don't give out private information :eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes that is what I mean...anyway...who knows what my mother would do :p
In other words I don't give out anything I am not supposed to :D

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Me with my pied red-fronted kakariki Chewee :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Hehe I think I've been through almost every colour known to man when it comes to hair. Bright pink was my favourite though but in the UK people have to wear uniforms and so can't have coloured hair. I got in a bit of trouble haha. Now in that picture it's pretty purple. I miss red and pinks :(

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Hehe I think I've been through almost every colour known to man when it comes to hair. Bright pink was my favourite though but in the UK people have to wear uniforms and so can't have coloured hair. I got in a bit of trouble haha. Now in that picture it's pretty purple. I miss red and pinks :(
Aww, I used to have purple, pink, blue, etc hair too :thumbsup: No uniforms here, and thankfully my first job put up with it. Now, not so much. I'm stuck with 'natural' shades of red now :rolleyes: :giggle:

Do not adjust your eyes, it is a blurry webcam pic

:giggle: Much better pic than my webcam could manage!! Is that a discus tank I see behind you? :eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not Discuss, no. It houses a Tiger Oscar, 4 Silver Dollars, 1 Ornatipinnis Polypterus, 1 Senegalus Polypterus, 2 Delhezi Polypterus and a Gold Spot Sailfin Plec.

Click on my signature for pics.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Ah, it must be the Silver Dollar I see in the corner :giggle: A big planted tank full of discus is my fishy dream :lovehearts: till then I'm content with my 10g semi-planted tank and my 2 betta fish in their 1/2 gallon

Oooh, you have a gold spot pleco?! I want one so bad, they're gorgeous! Way too big for my tank tho. You have quite a few pets I'm jealous of :giggle: namely the Axolotl and the Hognose - we had a hognose at the shop I worked at who was super sweet, he would just hang out in my pocket or the front of my shirt and scare the crap outta customers xD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.