Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Promise pictures of Blue sorry about my hair I literally woke up two minutes before haha bed head. Anyways heres baby boy blue

Reactions: nanay

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
He is gorgeous! I want one!!!!!!
They are not available in the US, so, too bad.
I remember that he is bigger than a black capped conure. How does he compare in size and weight to Russ?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thanks guys and hes the same length as Russ but Russ is a bit more solid then him so theyll match well hopefully

·
Registered
685 Posts
You are the first person I have ever met that has one as well as myself. Let me grab some pics of Pickles to share. :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe there great birds eh? i just love him such a good natured personality so laid back. pickles is so cute whats he like?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there bigger bob about 30 cm theyre in the same family as the GCC's though

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Tracy,
Great to see you back. When did you get a dusky pionus? You need to give us some updates on your flock.

Jessie,
Sorry to pop in during your thread. How are the males in your life doing with Blue Bell? What do your dad and Russ think of him?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
my heart has melted. I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE :lovehearts: he is so gorgeous, congratulations on being his parront. He is just... wow!

·
Registered
685 Posts
hehe there great birds eh? i just love him such a good natured personality so laid back. pickles is so cute whats he like?
Well Pickles is a stinker. :yesnod::giggle::yesnod: But we love him so much!!! He is a total mimic to the other Conures. lol He eats everything & hates being in a cage. He can be fiesty but is very different from my other two Conures. I love him!!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Yeah, sorry, Tracy. I read this post first and then later saw you'd already answered my question. :eek: Oh, well, glad you have a good nature and, again, glad you are back. You will notice many new members, all great, with lots of fun stuff to share, too.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yeah, sorry, Tracy. I read this post first and then later saw you'd already answered my question. :eek: Oh, well, glad you have a good nature and, again, glad you are back. You will notice many new members, all great, with lots of fun stuff to share, too.
I have a GREAT nature. :giggle::hug::thumbsup::rofl: Oh so happy to hear there are new members. Hopefully it`s busier here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ahh my dad........he doesnt know yet haha he kinda saw him but thought it was Russ so will see lmbo, and Russ has seen him from the room once and hears him but hasnt met him so Im hoping that will go good as well. Hes a big scaredy cat Blue and he wont eat his pellets :(

Oh REally? Blue's so quite and hes a bit of a scaredy cat so Im trying to build confidence

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.