Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so pudge and mumble are doing really well, they came from a pet shop so they were only eating seed so today i put a bit of fresh veg and pellets in with the seed and they seem to likr corn so thats a good thing :thumbsup:
i also let them out their cage , they are not completely flighted but i was still nervouse but they were really good the jumped on my finger and went back when i needed them to so all in all it was good:) they seem tamer out of the cage than in :shrug:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are budgies:) im not sure how old they are which bothers me a bit, but pudge is male and mumble is female :thumbsup: so i think i will try breed them in a year or so, they arent very interested in me they much prefer each others company and i dont mind because solo is quite the handful :giggle:and its fun to watch them groom each other and cuddle :lovehearts: i dont mind if they never become tame and i dont want to stress them out trying to get them to be tame
i keep trying to post pics but its not working so ill keep trying, hopefully it will work soon :photo:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Congratulations! They sound good so far hehe. If you can tell they're male and female you should roughly have an idea as to the age they have to be over to be sexed :) that should help you tell how old they are

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Congrats! I love the names, they are adorable as I've said before. I'm glad you are liking them and things are going well. :)

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i know its been a while but i thought i would update, they are doing great and they are less and less nervouse all the time. mumble is more friendly then pudge and will sit on my hand and groom himself but today when they were out of their cage pudge sat on my finger for like 2 mins which mad me happy. im still trying to get them to eat more fruit and veg so far they like broccoli the best. they are moulting at the moment so they have pins all over there heads its very cute.
p.s i will post new photos soon :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
glad to know they're good, can't wait for pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.