Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically the title says it all. Want bird do you like better Sun conure or Green Quaker? Not just in appearance but in personality. Please explain also why you like them.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I would personally choose a Quaker sun conures are to loud for me and Quakers are on the top best talkers list. And my mom owns one and it not that loud if loud at all.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Sun Conures, because I have one and I love her so much! Yeah, they are loud, but they are beautiful, clownish, fun, sweet and I don't know, I'm just drawn to them.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
But I've also not had much experience with Quakers, so....

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I love quakers, but I also love my green cheek. I think that is a very tough choice. I've never had a sun, but they are beautiful and supposed to be very sweet.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Quaker :) They're so fluffy!! xD They just have such expressive faces and so much personality in such fluffy little bodies. They're also such good talkers and very animated birds

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Ooo I don't know. Colours, sun conure but I like the quakers more in personality

·
Registered
993 Posts
well I'm going to have to say sun conure of course. I just love Russel he,s funny and sweet. He's got so much too him and he's so intelligent and he learns quickly. Plus hes my little Russ Bear, though I do like quakers I've never really thought about owning them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.