Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corey (cmiller217) sent me a PM with an issue he is having when viewing random photos?

"when I try to look at the random photo page it send me to some weird page that says like error or something along the lines of non existent page? wondering if anyone else is having this prob... thnks"

Any ideas, Nick or Dave? :confused:

Anyone else having problems? Let me know here, and let me know what it's saying, so they can fix it. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm getting that message too.
I've never really looked in the random photos section, but I just tried and a white page with black writing comes up.. something along the lines of 'error'! :eek:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It may be the feature has been disabled, but the link is still available? Still looking into it :giggle:

·
Registered
339 Posts
This is what comes up, if its any help:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /usr/sites/talkparrots.com/www/htdocs/gallery/settings.php on line 94

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/sites/talkparrots.com/www/htdocs/gallery/settings.php on line 95

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/sites/talkparrots.com/www/htdocs/gallery/settings.php on line 95

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi folks,

I know what the issue is; thank you all for bringing it to our attention. It has to do with the fact that we recently moved to a new server (hence the downtime last week), but forgot to update some settings with the gallery.

It'll be fixed soon. :)

Reactions: skthurley and Jenny
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.