TalkParrots.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Poor babies! Tiels are so odd with their night frights... Moose hasn't had one yet! *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know isn't the wierd? I heard that keeping on a nightlight keeps them from hurting themselves during a night fright because they can then land properly! Might want to give it a shot!

·
Banned
435 Posts
I know isn't the wierd? I heard that keeping on a nightlight keeps them from hurting themselves during a night fright because they can then land properly! Might want to give it a shot!
I used to do the night light bit , and yes it does work :D
when i first got Chibi-Chibi he was afride of the dark so with him a night light is sometimes needed :p

·
Registered
662 Posts
Cinnamon has had 2 night frights in 5 days so to the vet he went this morning. There was blood on the wall when i woke up. Poor baby, but he's fine. No infection just no feathers on the ends of his wings. We do have a light for him but I guess he was sleep walking!
Also, I think he's a she. I was reading that males have songs and females are one note birds. Cinnamon chirps one thing and it sounds like "three three".

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Poor little 'teils.
I am glad none of my birds have never had night frights, they sound like awful things.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea he just got his tail feathers back as well when i got him he had no tail feathers but sasha is just now bonding with him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.