Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took a few pics today of Libby, my Pineapple Green Cheek, and Angelina, my Parrotlet, so thought I'd show off my babies!

Libby is almost 5 months old now and is such a joy!

This one should be titled "YOU LOOKIN' AT ME?" ;)

Angelina will be 3 years old in December. A dear friend asked me to adopt her a little over a year ago. At first she was a holy terror and bit the c--p out of me, but in the last couple of months, she has really started to bond to me and has turned into a sweet little angel! I can hardly believe it!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Beautiful birds! Parrotlets can be such stinkers, but it's so rewarding when they all the sudden decide they like you!

Angelina makes me think of a little blue female I tamed at work - her name was Squirt :giggle: Such a little turd but, if I cupped her in my hand just right and held her against my chest? I could rub her head and, no matter how mad she was, she couldn't help but fluff and get into it lol

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cute! Yes, Parrotlets know what they want, how they want it and when they want it and things had BETTER go their way! LOL!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Your birds are beautiful.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! They're lots of fun to have around......and not spoiled at all!!! Tee Hee!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Beautiful !!

Both birds are really beautiful !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.