Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Remember to Put all of Your Cranes and Ducks in a Row!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ozzie3860 
#1 ·
Water Bird Ecoregion Vertebrate Natural landscape

Water Bird Ecoregion Natural landscape Natural environment

See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: Mr Peepers
#3 ·
Amazing photo Sweet Pea .... I had to look at it for a while to get my brain to wrap around what I was seeing. I couldn't even see the ducks at first glance.

That's a beautiful picture, Sweet P! What's more fascinating is that the water looks just like lava with the way the sun's reflecting off of it!
And Nainika, you are so correct in your observation that they all look like they are standing and floating in a pile of Lava.

The reflection of the sun on the water just makes this entire photo stunning!

#4 ·
Amazing photo Sweet Pea .... I had to look at it for a while to get my brain to wrap around what I was seeing. I couldn't even see the ducks at first glance.

And Nainika, you are so correct in your observation that they all look like they are standing and floating in a pile of Lava.

The reflection of the sun on the water just makes this entire photo stunning!
When I first caught a glance of this stunning image on my desktop, I couldn't see the mallard ducks in the reflected morning sun shining on the water -- but when I saved the reduced image to my image file, the low-swimming ducks came into focus, at the feet of the Sandhill cranes. I am glad that both of you, Nainika and Mr. P., have enjoyed this image as well. ❤️

Reactions: Mr Peepers
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.