Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody just wanted you all to know that stella and rocky have 3 eggs so far and expecting the fourth today i am very excited and cant wait to see my baby tiels when they hatch the 2 proud parents are very cute doing there daily duties. so mature lol

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:clap: Great news! Are you going to hand feed? We used to co-parent with our cockatiels and got super sweet babies :lovehearts:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don,t think so i am pretty scared they so tiny but i will take them out and handle them between feeds i read that helps with taming so we,ll have to see

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi all, candled the eggs again all are fertile and mom and dad are doing well both healthy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi every1 checked the nest and 1 egg missing really don,t what happened only a few days left before 1st egg should hatch

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi all just candled the eggs this morning cause there is only 2 or 3 days left 4 the first 1 to hatch and rocky and stella has started to mate again and wasnt sitting as regularly as b4 the eggs don,t look like they going 2 hatch soon and i found a little poo inside the nesting box just by the entrance , very dissappointed but shame man its there first time so we will see whats going to happen but will leave the eggs in ,,, still sad though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.