Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it took some time but my uncle bought another ringneck!!!Hes 7 months old,green and flourescent blue!He is tame but now hes still adjusting.He loves when I sing to him and weve already taught him the wolf whistle!Hes sooo cute and I named him too!Rocky came from a different place then Harley and Smokey so he also does a different sqwauk!I love all the birds!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx we really love him

·
Super Moderator
17,670 Posts
Congrats! Pictures are a must!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes of course as soon as I move and use the laptop!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rocky passed away of a heartattack,weeks ago,a few days ago he was followed by 2 of my budgies....RIP Its dreadful,they all passed the same way...

·
Super Moderator
17,670 Posts
I'm so sorry :( are you 100% sure it was heart attacks? It may be something spreading throughout your flock

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They lived in seperate parts of the house and never met,to be honest with you I dont think it was heartattacks but they all died in between a wall and something(they fell in between it and couldnt get out)

·
Super Moderator
17,670 Posts
Ohh I am so sorry to hear that :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was extremly upset...I wrote a sign and put it up behind the budgies old cage....Its peculiar considering Savannah was my 1st bird ever and Kendall my last,also Rocky was the last ringneck....

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I'm so sorry. RIP

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you,I think of them everyday you know...Theyre still here,the budgies are with their soulmates and rocky still swings on his favourite perch....we just cant see them...:angelsad2::angelsad2:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have no clue!!!! I was asking myself that for a while now...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.