Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who watched the royal wedding!? I didn't :eek:

It was on TV right in front of me but I never watched it though I did check the highlights on youtube, Kate looked wonderful!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah XD I watched some bits :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I was up at 4am when our tv coverage started. I refused to leave for work until after I saw them ride off in the carriage. :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
I watched it all the way through. Started at 4pm Sydney time. The dress was stunning. She was so relaxed and composed. William and Harry were the ones that looked terrified. I was very proud to see the Australian Carriage used when they went back to the Palace. It was the one that Charles and Camilla were in. Made here in Australia and presented to the Queen.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kate that sounds great :D I did see Kate, she looked beautiful

·
Registered
993 Posts
I didn't watch anything lol :p I dunno everyone I know was talking about it but I just had no motivation to see it

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same here, I don't really think much of the royals. I just don't see the point xD

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:giggle: I watched the highlights. I refused to get up at 4am to watch it :rolleyes: It was absolutely beautiful though! My boyfriends mum got up at 3:30 to watch everything and watched the specials on the royal family all day hehe

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
urghhh XD I couldn't have done that, they're still going on about it now, I mean fair enough it was nice and everything, but man it's been going for ages now XD

·
Registered
993 Posts
LOL yeah gotta say I dislike going to weddings in the first part its just alot of talking, and crying and uncomfortable shoes ohh oh expensive dinners that actually taste like garbage haha yeah Im not a fan either I dont really see what the big excitement was I mean people are people and so are animals no ones better then the rest

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I never watched it, except whatever they showed on the Ellen Degeneres show. I love Ellen. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.