Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ready for gaming! I like games, but I don't get enough opportunities to play as living with others and a shared tv can be difficult. So I bought a 22in tv today so I can move my PS3 into my room and play more often and my laptop onto my desk (better than sitting in my bed!) to play some games on that too!

Are any of you gamers? What kind of consoles/games?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I play World of Warcraft and am a big fan of the Final Fantasy series. I haven't played many games lately (other than WoW because it's so mindless) because I'm so busy with college but I really enjoy casual gaming :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to play WoW, got to level 43, couldn't afford a new card for a couple of months, logged on, patches, patches, patches, got bored and lost and couldn't be bothered any more!

I played Left 4 Dead 2 last night. Fun, but frustrating. Should be checkpoints in the levels.

I'm finishing up Bayonetta atm; love Arkham Asylum - can't wait for the next one; and have FF13 to play. I just bought God of War 3. Have 9 PS3 games in total and 12 PS2 games and 6 PC games (incl WoW). Only just starting to PC game really (only really played WoW) - I wanna go to LAN parties!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Oooh, God of War is a good one! I've played the first one and the PSP game they had. Can't afford a PS3 or I'd play the new one lol

I've been playing WoW off and on for... 7 years? Since it first came out! lol! I play, get bored and stop, go back to it, get bored... new expansion comes out, I play again... xD

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to get back into WoW, but then I couldn't afford it that week ... and then the next, and then the next haha.

I'm really enjoying the online stuff for Left for Dead atm. Need to finish my Ps3 games. I'm terrible. It's mostly cos I don't have time. Then I go an buy new games that I don't have time to play when I haven't even clocked my old ones!

Next purchase: either Spyro for PS1 or the next Batman Arkham Asylum game ^_^

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I play Nintendo DS and Gameboy all the time! I'm a little Nintendo nerd at times....hehe! :giggle: I like Harvest Moon, Pokemon, Mario. I am a complete Sims fan! (For PC) I've got pretty much all of the Sims games, including the original series, the second series, and the third series!! I'm obsessed.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Nintendo - POKEMON!!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Fan isn't the word ....
XD I LOVE Pokemon

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Can you believe black and white :D!?!?!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Oh my gosh. I am so pumped for that. I'm saving up so I'll be able to buy BOTH at the same time.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
HAHA I already played a bit of them in Japanese but I can only speak not read so for me it's like ARGH so now I'm going to have to wait until May :(

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I've seen it being played online in Japanese, but I don't think I'd ever want to play the Japanese versions. Too difficult. >.<

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I've got a few of the Japanese ones but it's like, irritating when I can't read them well :( I pick up the odd word and that's it XD

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
What is your favorite Pokemon? I'd have to say mine is Psyduck...it's nothing special, but it's ADORABLE!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Ho-oh, it's what you get when you slam a macaw and an eagle together ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.