Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although my boyfriend likes my parrotlet Saturday a lot, she is often more aggressive with him than with me. The other day he decided he's not going to take it any more! :giggle:

PS - Sorry the middle image is a little blurry, but it was too good not to post!

PPS - No parrotlets (or boyfriends) were harmed in the taking of these pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that second picture is amazing!! My macaw is cranky with my boyfriend as well. They get jealous of your spending time with them

·
Registered
69 Posts
LOL! Russ would get cranky with my bf at the time. It was so funny. She flew down and was biting him lots. He said "watch it you, I'm not as nice as your mum and will bite you back."

She stared him down. Then pooped on him and flew off straight away.

It was hilarious.

Then she flew above us, on the rafters. I was watching her. And she pooped again. Landed on him again. Man, I couldn't stop laughing.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
LOL! Russ would get cranky with my bf at the time. It was so funny. She flew down and was biting him lots. He said "watch it you, I'm not as nice as your mum and will bite you back."

She stared him down. Then pooped on him and flew off straight away.

It was hilarious.

Then she flew above us, on the rafters. I was watching her. And she pooped again. Landed on him again. Man, I couldn't stop laughing.

Katie,
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
She must have good character analysis skills.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I have a similar problem with my Indian eagle owl xD!! She adores my boyfriend and will even let him stroke her but when I'm around it's a no go haha!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Hehehe that's so silly!! :D I find it so funny when my boyfriend tries and interact with my birds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.