Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My green cheek, Tookie, was out on the play gym and my dad was over. Tookie dropped a whiffle golf ball off the play gym so my dad picked it up and handed it back to him. Tookie immediately took it right back to the same spot and dropped it off the edge to the floor. Dad picked it up again and gave it to him. So after a few rounds of this my dad thinks he is going to save himself a little effort and holds his hand down below about a foot from where Tookie is so he can catch it. Tookie then takes the ball and starts swinging it around and throws it so my dad can't catch it! We tried it a few times and if my dad did not try to catch it he would drop it straight down but if he held his hand out to catch it Tookie would come up with some wild throwing motion. What a hoot! :rofl:

·
Registered
115 Posts
LOL That's hilarious! Sounds like Tookie is very smart. I can't wait to see what other little tricks he learns. You should start teaching him to wave and see how he does with it. I bet he could learn it in just a few days.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Hahahaha! Awesome

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
What a riot. Tookie is one smart cookie.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Oh yes! Libby, my Green Cheek, thinks it's great fun to throw stuff off her playstand and watch me pick them up! Especially wiffle balls that rrrroooolllll across the floor! She looks real satisfied with herself and I think I heard her laughing at me under her breath! Smarty pants! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.