Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The breeder of my Mango (Parrotlet) sent me this video, it's one of her babies. :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz0LoZrKp-g&NR=1"]YouTube - Talking Parrotlet plays peek-a-boo[/ame]

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
OMG so cute!! BAD idea to watch with Goober, he bit my hand to 'keep me away from the other bird' :rofl: I love parrotlets!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Soooo cute!!, what a little sweetie he is :lovehearts:. I love when my birds say "peek-a-boo", dunno why, it just sounds so darn cute. :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ohhh my god. That is the most adorable thing I've EVER seen a parrotlet do. This makes me miss mine so much. <333

Thank you for sharing! :D This is way too adorable!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had to share, I laughed so hard....my heart was thumping...if that doesn't make you fall in love with P'let's then nothing will. My breeder is pretty proud of him.

He does count, even sometimes you can hear him say two...one....lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
What a sweetie! :lol:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aww I just watched in on here & it doesn't show the captions...you're missing things you might not hear...he even says hmmm one two three, silly bird...etc.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Aww I just watched in on here & it doesn't show the captions...you're missing things you might not hear...he even says hmmm one two three, silly bird...etc.
I can see the captions and hear him perfectly fine :thumbsup::biggrin5:

·
Registered
140 Posts
very cute.:lovehearts: I love his little voice saying "three"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.