Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been interested in getting a gcc for a bit now. I found 2 breeders in my area and shall be going to meet them in the next couple of weeks! One has 12 week old babies and the other has some that will be ready the last week of this month! YAY!!!!! I can't wait! They are the yellow sided color. TOY SHOPPING TIME!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Yay :D that's awesome, everybody is getting them. I think I'm gunna have to have one. Please let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Congratulations! Have fun as you toy shop and get everything ready. Will you get to visit your baby as it matures?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Woohoo... here comes the green cheek bus!! I have so many toys for my budgies and p'let , I didn't get to toy shop for my new conure...lol Good luck finding the perfect baby , cuz I already got him!!....lol

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Haha you're right, Jenny!
I'm probably getting one, too. :biggrin5:
Congrats on yours!

·
Registered
993 Posts
congrats conures are just the best little birds I love my two boys and I know youll have a lot of fun with yours

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
WOWIE! WOW! WOW! Congrats! Welcome to the GCC Club! You're in for a FUN ride!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you every one!

Nanay - No, probably not. The one breeder has babies ready at 12 weeks now and the other breeder says they will be ready by the end of this month. Both are about an hour and a half drive.. If they e-mail or call me soon, then I can hopefully see them this up coming week. I will be camping the following week, so I wouldn't be taking them home right then..

ParrotletsRock - LOL! Well, I can try!:p

As soon as I know anything I will let you guys know! Now the hard part is waiting! I'm stalking my email! LOL!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
The waiting IS hard, but it'll all be worth it when you have your baby home! You could buy lots of toys and decorate his/her cage while you're waiting! GCC's are playing maniacs, so lots of TOYS!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Absolutely jodeg! I have a store that sells bird toys VERY cheap, so I can buy MORE for the money! I need some new stuff for the 'tiels and my parrotlet, too. My 'tiels went from no toys to toy heaven and they are LOVING it! My friend has a gcc and a sun conure and she said to buy lots extra! Lol!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.