Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i thought i would start a thread with updates on solo my IRN :biggrin5: she is about 3 and a half months old and she is so cute today she fel asleep on my chest i even got a pic:photo: she is very spoilt with love and now has a tantrum when i put her back in her cage she is acting a bit like a two year old who hasnt got her way and knows just how to get me to give her love:lovehearts:so now i walk around with a bird on my sholder all the time unless she wants to eat or at bed time which is strictly 8 pm! she is so sweet and never bites hard only nibbles my ear and on the rare occasions nips me to let me know im irratating her. sometimes i listen to music with earphones in and apparently she doesnt like this coz she takes them out my ears and then gives me the look its so funny :giggle:
any way sorry for rambling on like this :) it wasnt supposed to be this long.
heres the pic and some other randome ones

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
Solo is your friend for life! It sounds like she really enjoys your company. I like the updating post idea. I have one on my pionus, ok I'll update it.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I will enjoy reading anything you have to post about Solo. I love to read about all birds, but I've never had any personal experience with Indian ringnecks, so it will be interesting to learn about a new type of parrot.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she has started bluffing over the past few days, but i read that is just a stage they go through after they are weened so it will pass, she chews every thing she can get her beak on so thve to be careful about what we leave lying around she has even started chewing my hair :rolleyes:
i wa sjust wondering how well birds do in cars ? when i brought her home she was fine but that was only half an hour .

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Birds are like any other animal - it's hit or miss how they do in cars. My linnies love car rides. Some birds can get car sick, so if she regurgitates in the car, don't panic :thumbsup: it's just motion sickness

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just befor i got her she was ataked by a dog nothing serious happend but she lost most her tail feathers but i checked yesterday and pin feathers have come through im so happy :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'm glad she wasn't seriously injured by the dog.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry i havent been posting any thing lately. i havent realy had time. solo is doing well i just bought her a new cage and she is having a ball. Her color is really starting to show and so is her personality. she doesnt suit her name any more so i was thinking about changing it any one got any ideas ?
here some pics:photo:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's horrible about the dog incident, I hope she's okay and not too scared of dogs now though v.v I think Solo is a great name! But if you want to change it then that's up to you :yesnod: but still a cool name

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so its been a while sinse ive been on the forum , solo is doing well she is molting so she is not looking so good but she has learnt to wolf whistle i will try post pic some time this week

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
please do :biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Awwww! How gorgeous. I love the colour

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.