Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to take some pics after bath time for the birds. Meeko is the white-face pearl pied tiel, Luna is the lutino pearl tiel, Sophia is the pearl tiel and Gizmo is the lovebird. I have 3 parakeets and 2 more tiels I'll get pics of later. Hope you guys like them.

·
Registered
914 Posts
You have some gorgeous birds!! Luna is absolutely stunning:lovehearts: Meeko is adorable too cant wait til my male molts in that gorgeous white face!

·
Registered
993 Posts
WOW Ive never seen a lutino thats beautiful kinda like lemon meringue haha what cuties, and I love the colours in your room it feels very tranquil

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. Luna was a big surprise I got this year from my bonded pair Rafiki (normal gray/pearl/pied male) and Nala (normal gray/pied), but I obviously was missing out on the Lutino trait. I adopted both so knew no background. This was the second clutch I've let them have (have only had 2 in the 2 years I've had them). I got normal grays and pearls the first time and normal grays, pearls, and my little lutino pearl the second time. I've kept one baby from each time. Sophia is from the first clutch. Glad you guys like them.

Thanks for the compliment in my room Jessie. Most of my little zoo is in there (2 bearded dragons, 2 leopard gecko, 2 of 4 fish tanks, a rat, and Gizmo). Haha.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
they're gorgeous thanks for sharing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.