Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What the titles says.

My birds are doing awesome.

A funny thing happened. I let CJ take a drop of lemonade. She had the funniest look on her face. I think she got angry at me... lmao... don't worry, she only took one drop XD but it made me laugh

Cloudy's getting bigger and he's learning fast. I think he already knows what no means, unlike someone... (*coughCJ*cough*).

EDIT: Every time I pick up my glass she goes: "WEEERO! WEERO!" as if she were still angry at me XD

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
When we were at the fair I was handing my son Paul a lemon shake-up. He and his girlfriend were both standing with their llamas waiting to go into the ring. His girlfriend's llama reached right out and drank out of the glass while I was handing it to Paul, so, a couple of minutes later, we held up a lemon slice and he tried it. He scrunched up his lips and held his head high up in the air as if it tasted horrible, but a few seconds later he licked it some more. He loved it! My son's girlfriend gives him drinks of water out of glasses and all sorts of silly human like things.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol haha. That is silly. :p

Oh yeah, I dunno if this has any significance or not, but there's a bump on Sunny's neck. She isn't sick or anything. I'm thinking maybe she may have bumped her neck or something. It's been there for I dunno how long, because she's been eating and sleeping well (yes, she's sleeping on one leg, thank God!).

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I hope Sunny's neck heals well.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks; me too. I don't think it's anything serious, because it's been there for a while. I don't know how long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.