Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can moderators please move this thread for me to Parrot Pictures, I've put this thread in the wrong section:eek: Thanks

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I love the one with Duke lying on his back! Kiki has been playing on her back a ton recently. I think it's the cutest thing ever. Sometimes I'll put a dirty sheet over my bed and I'll lay down and bring her next to me, and she'll snuggle in by my side on her back. Sometimes she'll push herself around while she's on her back. She's hilarious.
Great photos!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Tippa,
I hope I moved the thread for you as you asked. I tried, at any rate.

Your senegal is beautiful. Is he a baby? He looks like a baby to me. How long have you had him?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tippa,
I hope I moved the thread for you as you asked. I tried, at any rate.

Your senegal is beautiful. Is he a baby? He looks like a baby to me. How long have you had him?
Thanks Nanay, yes he is only a baby and well spotted, he's 12 weeks old. I went with my sister to help her find a bird and saw him, he is just so gentle and quiet, I just couldn't help but to bring him home.:eek:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
So this is a new bird!?

Congrats :D he's a real cutie, and such nice pictures too :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So this is a new bird!?

Congrats :D he's a real cutie, and such nice pictures too :)

hehe:eek:. I did say to you about if I get my next bird a Linnie and would check with ya first, but this Senegal is just irresistible, I just had to take him home with me. I have read about them and know they're good bird but didn't realise they this great. Yes he is my new baby! I love my Conures, they are great but Senegal are great birds too, well recommend

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Awwww, look at that baby face :lovehearts: What a sweetie!! A poi species is likely to be my next bird, either a Jardines or a Cape :lovehearts:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Congratulations.
What species of bird did your sister pick out for herself?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations.
What species of bird did your sister pick out for herself?
Thanks, she is a beginner in Bird keeping so we decided it would ok for her with a Cockatiel :). I need her to look after mine anyway when I need to go somewhere and can't be with my birds, so a Cockatiel is ideal.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Cockatiels are great birds for everyone. You gave great advice and she made a great choice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.