Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is what Cinnamon sings when she and Charlie do the :lovehearts:tango. Now we have two little eggs and more on the way I am sure. She layed the first one on the grate and it did not break. So we got a nest box and put it in. she found it and added another this morning. Their first clutch, and they are very calm about it:thumbsup:. I have moved the box and looked inside and they are not bothered at all. Our granddaughter turns seven on Friday and she is enjoying the event! I will try to keep this updated as we go. I have one pic:photo:, but its just an egg so no biggie. We were taken by surprise, but hey whats several more!:yikes:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's great :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cinnamon layed a third egg yesterday or the night before, but was on a perch when she did so. So we are still waiting to see if more are coming. They are both taking turns in the box, sitting on the two eggs they do have. They are very good about it all.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
good good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cinnamon was singing again this evening, so Monday we should have another little egg. This part isn't very exciting, just eggs;)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
:clap::clap:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First baby hatched last night. A strong baby, we held it already. I wanted to see if it had a full crop. It was not full, but I can tell they are doing a good job. I put the baby back and Charlie went back to work. We did take pics. A nice fluffy baby, all white down right now.:biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's great! Thanks for letting us know!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Where are the pics! I love baby pics!:)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Great news!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all! Another hatched last night, all yellow fluff. The first guy is bigger and strong. Charlie let's us take a look and pics if he is the nest, but cinnamon won't. Its funny, because he is not tame. I am having computer woes so I haven't posted pics. I will try.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes they are cute! I held the oldest for a second today to see progress. Wow he is well fed and growing. I know, pictures!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.