Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the weather is Denver has been great lately. I LOVE to read, and I love to read on my patio. What better than to have Oliver next to me while I am enjoying the warm afternoons, and evenings. I have been taking his cage out with me and he has been loving it. He is not in complete direct sun, there are shady areas in his cage. But some areas are full sun. He loves to go to those areas, puff completely up, and wallow to his hearts content. He spreads his wings, and loves it.

His favorite toys which is make of paper shreds has been destroyed. I went to a craft store, found a bag of colored shreds and have re-built it. Now I know this toy will last forever, as long as I keep building it back for him.

Here his is outside with me. Look to the bottom for him, he just left his bowl of Hemp seed and is very happy. His favorite toy is the one on the top with the colored shreds, and a look at the toy when I first got it. I think I have actually improved it. :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Those paper shreds are my linnies favorite toy! I try to add them to all of their toys.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
that toy looks like so much fun!!! i wanna make one now! thats awesome! bet oliver loves it! hes gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
great to see him outside!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.