Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go hun.

I have shrunk the banners by half. They are now the exact recommended length (width) but because of the original design they are a little shorter in height :)

I have also tried to combine them into one single signature for you as if you put them both together at that size, the length will be fine but you will go over the recommended height :( I'm sorry that it makes the over all signature a fair bit smaller in order to keep the original proportions.

If you get any new signatures in the future and keep them 500 by 200 pixels or 97.7 KB then it will be fine. You can get some stunning images if you make full use of the size but I think yours are nice anway ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
hi nikol, just saw this thread :)
i combined the two signatures at a good size for you. this should maintain their quality. and hopefully it'll work ;)
here you go:

Reactions: Oni

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the resize ollieandme, I wasn't happy with my combined version but had to try and do it in a rush (or knowing me I'd forget with all the madness over here!). The physical file size is ok and picture proportions much better. Double checking it with other mods x

·
Registered
367 Posts
no problem. i made Nikol the signature in the first place but forgot to make it forum-friendly :blush5:
i can make it smaller still? let me know :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This size is fine :)

Had a quick chat and most people seem to prefer sigs about 500 x 300 pixels. Mods agree it makes for a nicer image ratio. This is 500 x 299 so will be ok ;) I think officially the forum may only allow smaller uploads but the mods are happy to link to sigs with up to 300 px high ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.