Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided it was high time to trim my budgies othe flight feathers. Who knew they could still fly with there flight flethers trimmed still. Maybe I didn't trim them close enough to the edge where they should be trimmed.

Though, I learned that Sunny's my squirmer. She rested agianst my chest with her beak agianst my hand and she ended up resting it there for a few seconds maybe fie, then she closed her eyes while I scritched her I let my other hand up gently that was holding her very gently luckily She doesn't mind when I gently hold her and rest her on my hand (I have pic of that it's cute one too.

Snowflake is another squirmer but he can break skin if he wanted to he did bite down hard on momma today but I gave firm no's. He eats millit when it's resting on me as well. I'm slowly able to reach in with my hand and carefully cup them to take them out.

Snow and Sunny enjoyed there play time with momma today.

Here's the sunny picture of her resting with me while I had her carefully on her back while barely holding her enough to where if she wanted to flip she could.

(As I said I was barely holding her to where she wasn't able to breath)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.