Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst browsing for cages I came across this:

http://www.cagesbydesign.com/default.aspx

I realized when looking at the cages that they were in fact the cages that Dave Womach uses, and I didn't even know you could get half of them, but they're wonderful and very spacious too, the aviaries and things are AWESOME. They also do things for reptiles and other animals, I love the huge reptile enclosures (the hybrid ones) and the reptile coffee tables! They're so cool. And I love the huge outdoor cat/animal enclosures too. I have to bookmark them, so when I move out I am totally buying off them :thumbsup: I love their designs!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Those are some really cool cages!!! I like the outdoor cat enclosure ideas because I have this phobia that if I get a cat and let it out that itll either never come back or get hit by a car....so thats a cool idea except for the $2000 part:yikes:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know exactly what you mean, but I would pay that for what they are, they're gorgeous to look at too, especially the wooden ones

·
Registered
623 Posts
i know, some beautiful stuff with some hefty price tags. I bet the quality is really good though. Wish i could afford it!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
same here, I really do want one at some point!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.