Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here have birds who like to throw things? Minnie and Kiki both like to take off the ladder and the swing from their play gym and throw it off the side of the cage. Then they stare down at it for a few moments before returning to the play gym. It's the funniest thing ever. I'm surprised I haven't got hit by one yet!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
If I give Chewee sunflower seeds when he's not hungry he will throw them back into my face or sometimes put them in my mouth!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww! "I'm not hungry. You eat it." :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
when I feed the smoothies he insists on putting in it my mouth :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Yup, it will be birdy art believe me :lol:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've never had a bird that doesn't throw food out of their dish. It's a natural thing. ;)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do notice females do it more than males. I think it's a breeding instinct kind of thing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Haha, thats so adorable :p
Vanity likes to take whatever I give her, and if she doesn't like it she just drops it! Brat. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, my birds do the same thing. They act like they want it, take it from me, then drop it so I have to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
that sounds just like mine Abby. They sit there with their little eyes looking all sad, you take them that treat and they fling it back at you :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.