Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting my Bird Talk magazine, I've been seeing lots of interesting ads. Have you guys heard of this?
"Tidy Seed"
I guess it is this dish box thing you attach to the cage and therefore there is no mess for small birds.
http://www.tidyseed.com/

I am wondering if it works like they say it does.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you say it is really worth the $20?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think the price is high, no doubt, but it does work well. So I guess it depends on how much its worth to you not to have to sweep up seed quite as often! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
it looks cool to be honest!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Did you have any difficulty getting the bird to start using it?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have one and love it. Both of my birds have used it so I'm going to get another one. I wanted to make sure that they would use it before getting another. You can attach it to the outside or inside of the cage. You can find it cheaper at MySafeBirdStore.com. It's the exact same thing. And they have the best customer service and super fast shipping.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am using pellets for most of my birds. My budgies are sort of on pellets, sort of not. I give them both, they are the ones making most of the mess. Pellets aren't as messy, thankfully.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have one, the best thing since sliced bread. Really works well to contain the mess and the bird had no trouble hopping right in and eating!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.