Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was our town festival and as usual I had a display to promote my 2 bird clubs. One is The Parrot Breeders and Exhibitors and the other is the Penrith Valley Branch of the Budgerigar Society of NSW. The parrots are all mine and the budgies are the club presidents. By the way these cages are not their houses they are only display and show cages. The birds are normally in aviaries.

Normal Rainbow Lorikeet and Grey Green Mutation

Rose Breasted Cockatoo (Galah)

Another of the Lorikeets

My Beautiful Charlie (female) Sulphur Crested Cockatoo

Karl the Bare Eyed Cockatoo (Short Billed Corella)

Princess Parrots Green is the normal bird and the Blue Mutation

My lovely Alexandrine Boys Yeti and Yowie

Another of Charlie

The Budgies

As usual the display created alot of interest with many compliments given, which always pleases me. Much advice given on the care and feeding of the different birds.

I hope you enjoy them.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Kate I always love your pictures. Thank you for sharing :D

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
How cool! Beautiful birds. Looked like a very nice day, too. It's been so darn rainy here!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was lovely but just a bit breezy. But very cold in the morning. Was only about 5C at 7am when we arrived. Only got to about 16C. But at least it was fine.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's ok Daniel. You may be able to get to the Parrot Show on Sunday at the Villawood Senior Citizens Centre. Between 11am to noon is about the best time as the judging will be nearly finished then. Many of those birds will be at the show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.