Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to San Antonio for the Columbus Day holiday. We spent a lot of time at a wonderful pet store that specializes in hand raised and highly socialized birds. We had a wonderful time and fell in love with all of them. Believe it or not, we left without one, but the girls are already starting to lobby their mother for my Christmas or birthday gift! :)

Katie with Maximillian Pionus and Sun Conure

Meg with Maximillian Pionus

Claire and Sun Conure

Claire and Maximillian Pionus with Sun Conures and Lutino Indian Ringneck in background

Katie and Anabelle the Umbrella Cockatoo - She is 3 months old and the sweetest, cuddliest bird I've ever met.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
No Maxis, but we had a blue-crown pionus which my mom just bought and brought home :lol: They're such sweet and quiet birds!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Everyone that has a pionus really seems to rave about what great birds they are. Your girls are beautiful.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everyone that has a pionus really seems to rave about what great birds they are. Your girls are beautiful.
Thanks, Nancy. I've been reading up on the pionus after meeting this sweet one. I'm thinking that it would be a little overwhelmed at my house (four children and a dog). I think my eldest daughter, Katie, would be the perfect parront of a pionus when she is out on her own. She is the quiet, calm type...and she absolutely loved the Maximillian.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Beautiful birds and children Peter. I likely wouldn't have gotten out of there without a bird..repeat after me "no more birds" :lol:

·
Super Moderator
17,670 Posts
I wish I walked into a pet/bird store and got bombarded with parrots :lol: great pics though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.