Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tropical Nutri-berries, YUM, YUM

I went to a few Pet Stores today to check out toys. I got a few at Petco on clearance, which where instant hits. I went back to the store I got Maxx from, and was very surprised they sell Hemp seed, in bulk, so grabbed a couple pounds. I also got a bag of Tropical Nutra-berries. I will be using these in his foraging toys, they should be here on friday. I had to test them out to see if Maxx would like them or not. Well, he went to town, he snarfed it down in no time flat. I LOVE how they use a foot to hold food while they are eating. Way to cute.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
OH YES!! Yummy yum yum! Libby and Angelina will do ANYTHING for Nutraberries -- any flavor!

It is so cute the way Conures can hold things with their feet! Angelina, my Parrotlet, can't do that, so lots of stuff drops -- too bad. She does hold stuff down with her foot and eat that way, but that's about it. P'lets must be built differently!

·
Registered
914 Posts
awww so cute! Mine love nutriberries too:biggrin5: Aero tries to hold stuff with her feet but cant do it long or she loses her balance.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I also love the way my conure Tiki holds things with his foot to eat ... he loves apples and grapes the best...lol My little blue brat p'let will only pick up the chain on one toy with his foot ...other than that he holds things against he perch with his foot to eat but not a lot .

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nutriberries are a great hit with all 3 of my guys. I give each bird a few in their foraging toys every day

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
All of my birds hold food while eating it except for poor Stanley. :( She seems to realize she can't, and tries, but drops the food. Poor baby.

I'm going to have to watch Doug more carefully. Both Cannary and I think he holds food with his feet like that and eats. (Cannary says, "I don't think, I KNOW.) :giggle: I am going to watch him, lol.

It is cute when any of them hold food with their feet and eat it, but the cutest thing of all is to watch a little bitty linnie do it.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
awwh such a cutie!

and JudiNH, they look great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.