Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never used to watch TV that much, but I've been getting into some shows lately and wanted to know what you guys like to watch.
I personally love Parenthood, The Middle, Ellen DeGeneres, House Hunters, and Death Note (an anime). Sometimes I'll watch the food channel or something random on Animal Planet like Animal Cops by myself, but watching TV with my mom and dad has kind of became a bonding time for us. I have such great warm happy moments being with them and watching shows like Parenthood, The Middle and Ellen DeGeneres.
So yeah, I'd love to hear your opinions. :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I watch One tree hill every Tuesday along with seriously funny kids and sometimes one born every minute
Thursdays I watch Tru Tv which has most shocking and worlds dumbest. other days of the week I watch whatever is on like weird true and freaky,1,000 ways to die, Disney channel. :)

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
i watch gosip girl greys anatomy the middle the mentilist all the csi no odanary family desperate house wifes lie to me the food channel animal planet crime channel e entertainment reality zone mtv and more :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
When they stopped broadcasting the regular signal, and you had to buy one of those boxes to still get a signal, I never got a box, so I don't actually have a tv that picks up anything any more. :giggle:

There is a tv in my house that works. My mother lives with me, and she has a tv that works - so Cannary does get to watch tv, probably more than she should.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually wouldn't mind not having a TV, but it does comfort me when I'm alone.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
my favourite show has to be family guy!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I watch a lot of British sci fi/drama - Being Human, Primeval, Dr Who... lol Lots of cooking shows - Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, Chopped, Iron Chef... ;D All good stuff! Also, RuPaul's Drag Race, but that's not everyone's cup of tea lmao!

·
Registered
662 Posts
We love stargate universe, Caprica, warehouse 13. Wrestling, tennis, bowling, the x games, dew tour, bike racing in europe. Universal sports channel. Old ncis episodes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Harry's Law with Kathy Bates is great.
I love Harry's Law also. And then I like some of the Real Housewives shows. Survivor, Criminal Minds - the normal one- not sure I like the new version yet. I also love parenthood and the good wife.
I usually dvr my shows and watch them the next morning once kids are off to school.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.