Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love tyson as ya have read in earlier thread he is a feather plucker well with tender loving care and lots of attention he is slowly growing feathers that he hasn't chewed on and they are flight feathers, He also is talking now he said Do You Wanna Scratch? Then He Said I Wanna Scratch! He Says Hello And My bf coughed and he copied him. He takes showers every few days but freaks if i bring squirt bottle near him! I wonder if the owner squirted him to shut him up cause he doesn't scream only once in awhile and i have had him for 3 weeks now. He is a sweet heart its just hard to get him to step up on my finger he always jumps to my shoulder. My bf keeps trying to get him to say fried chicken i will laugh if he learns it! I am glad he isn't a 1 person bird he loves everybody especially when i take him to petsmart he talks to this one employee he said he use to train parrots at a bird store and so he gave me tips for Tyson but tyson screached for the guy to come back and he loves my bf lets him scratch his head.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I'm glad to know everything is going well with Tyson

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes he is doing very well as so is my other flock members!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will Post pics of all my flock members!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.