Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys! If you tried to visit the site between 8PM last night and 9AM this morning (Eastern DS Time), you will know that the board was closed for maintenance.

We planned to migrate Talk Parrots to a new server anyways, but before we could even do that, the server we were on experienced some critical issues, so we had to make the migration without notice.

The transition went smoothly, but it will take some time for everyone's ISP to propagate. If you see this message, then yours has! Those whose hasn't, should still see the board closed.
Things are now running great, and in just several more hours, we should all be back in action talking about parrots! :)

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Ooo mine has! (obviously since I'm posting :lol:)

I have been trying to get on since lunch time. (it's now 1am) Glad everything went smoothly though and it's back up. :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Mine's up too! :lol: I went to check before bed, like normal, and it was down. Lucky me on Eastern Time, I slept through it all! :wink:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
887 Posts
Mine has just come back up. I have been off for just over 24 hours. Took just a little while longer to hit Oz.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wasn't here so I didnt notice, Just signed up :D WOO
Glad you had a smooth transition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.