Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought them today, they came over - the people, and just handed us them and took the money. We called them Billy and Cosmo hehe!

I checked them over straight away, eyes bright, feather perfect, Cosmo has a little bit of what looks like scaly face so shortly I will be going out to get the treatment! They're fine though. Cosmo is the American version and Billy is by the looks of things a hybrid between the two :lol:

They're very cute.
Not hand-tame but once I clipped their wings they were fine! Billy is far more shy and Cosmo doesn't like hands much but he loves shoulders.

When my camera is up and running I'll take some far better pictures, but in the mean time, I've got some crappy phone ones!

The first picture is Cosmo and Chewee sitting on my boyfriends shoulder
The second is the same hehe
The third is Billy
The fourth is Cosmo - note the beak!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Those are absolutely gorgeous birds! Congratulations, Daisy! :) Nice names, too. Where are they staying?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're staying at my boyfriends house for me. I'm there all of the time so it's okay XD they're constantly preening each other! :lovehearts:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Aww, so cute! What kind of cage do you have them in?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
They are very pretty. Congratulations!
:congr8:

Is Cosmo both blue and purple? I love purple budgies. I would like to find a purple budgie some day.

That's a nice boyfriend you have there to keep the birds for you.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Abby: they're in a large dome cage until we move them into Chewee's old one :)
Jenny: Hehe I know yeah XD
Apple: Thank you!
nanay: it's more blue than purple hehe ^^ and yeah he's lovely haha!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.