·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I :lovehearts: Quizzes

What kind of bird are you?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18803686/what-type-of-bird-are-you

Parrot

you are highly intelligent, and you see things in a different way than other people. Some people think you are weird, because you think on a different level. You love bright, whimsical things, and you can be a bit wild. You get very upset if things don't go your way, and can even get violent. You are probably an artist, and if you're not than YOU are most likely a work of art.

What type of parrot are you?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/7266592/what-type-of-parrot-are-you

YAY Im amped, I was a conure! How awesome is that??

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
for the bird quiz i am a raven :D
Moody and scruffy, people tend to write you off, but what they don't know is that you are a survivor. You can adapt and even thrive in any situation. You are complicated and deep, with depths that hardly anyone will get to see, since they look at you and think you're a scrappy poor kid that is probably on drugs. Strangely epic, you are so cool most people don't realize it.

and the parrot quiz
im a cockatiel

about the raven thing, i dont do drugs haha. other than that, thats pretty accurate lol

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
the first one I got parrot :lol:

the second one I got an Amazon XD so true

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am a swan

Elegant and sophisticated, you love the finer things in life. You tend to love passionately, and your heart is easily broken. You have a romantic nature, and you are usually gentle and peaceful. However, if someone you care for is in danger, you will fight for them to the death. You are beautiful and graceful, and you have a special quality that draws people to you, almost a radiance.

and a Macaw for the second one

:biggrin5:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Swan!

Elegant and sophisticated, you love the finer things in life. You tend to love passionately, and your heart is easily broken. You have a romantic nature, and you are usually gentle and peaceful. However, if someone you care for is in danger, you will fight for them to the death. You are beautiful and graceful, and you have a special quality that draws people to you, almost a radiance.

And for the second, Conure :)

:) :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
this was a cute quiz!
You are a raven

Moody and scruffy, people tend to write you off, but what they don't know is that you are a survivor. You can adapt and even thrive in any situation. You are complicated and deep, with depths that hardly anyone will get to see, since they look at you and think you're a scrappy poor kid that is probably on drugs. Strangely epic, you are so cool most people don't realize it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You are a swan.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
You are a parrot.

you are highly intelligent, and you see things in a different way than other people. Some people think you are weird, because you think on a different level. You love bright, whimsical things, and you can be a bit wild. You get very upset if things don't go your way, and can even get violent. You are probably an artist, and if you're not than YOU are most likely a work of art.

no too sure about the whole intelligent thing but besides that it sounds about right

·
Registered
914 Posts
I got Raven for the first quiz and then Cockatiel on the second one:)

·
Registered
97 Posts
First one - Parrot

Everything except the getting upset if things don't go my way.. well ok maybe
sometimes, but I tend to be pretty laid back and quiet most of the time.

And on the Parrot one, I am a conure. :)

So is everyone getting mostly parrots that they tend to own?? I think this means I need to get a conure again. ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha Jen we both got parrot and conure were like the same person ;)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I got cockatiel, which I do not own, though my son had one years ago when he was a kid and it was very, very sweet.

Nevertheless, Jen, I agree you need to get another conure. :giggle: Or perhaps get that dusky pionus. I always wanted one of those, and I can live vicariously through you if you get one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.