Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mojito enjoys preening my face.

Eyelashes (after i get the makeup off of course)

eyebrows

he nibbles on my lips and makes kissing noises.....

What do yours do?

(Mojito is a parakeet (budgie) )

·
Registered
887 Posts
My Toos, Charlie gives me kisses every morning and so does the terrible twins Heckle and Jeckle. Charlie also give me cuddles, she doesn't actually wrap her wings around me but snuggles right into me. Karl the Corella also gives me kisses but sometimes he gets a bit rough, never nasty though, he just opens his beak too far and then closes it. But he is a terribly gentle boy though.

Sammy Charlie's brother loves to drink. He is never allowed more than 2 sips though. And he is not fussy.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mochi likes to pick my NOSE. :mad:

She also preens my lips and picks at the corner of my mouth, it gets annoying really. :rolleyes:

She also loves sleeping in my shirt and will occasionally bite my stomach to make me jump. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Goober loves to cozy up in the crook of my arm or my lap and snuggle. Today he barfed on me :frown: I'm honored he loves me so much but... EW! :lol:

The linnies love to nibble my hair and eyebrows, my tiel likes anything shiney

·
Registered
129 Posts
Tweety demands to be with me and does the squeaking of one of our doors if he can't be. He can do that for hours at times. It's hard to explain but it can be quite ear piercing. :eek: I didn't start out with him on me all the time, he just wants to be. And he tries so hard to sing along with me but it's more of a static type noise, although cute. :p He loves to land on my head. He loves to preen my hubby.

Piglet demands scritches and lets me know if I don't do it just right. :cool: He also nibbles at my lips and loves to be on the computer desk when I'm on the computer. He also loves to preen my hubby. Loves that facial hair. :lol:

My budgies pretty much just love each other. They're semi tame and prefer each other, unless I'm bringing the millet spray. :p

·
Registered
392 Posts
They think I'm a tree :rolleyes:. They would much rather be on me, preening my hair, chewing any buttons they can find, asking for, and giving kisses :lol:, and YES, demanding, and vying for scritches.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Niblet rests his beak on my face, kisses my mouth and preens my hair. He also likes to cuddle into my neck. Millie likes to cuddle into the neck and get scritches. She is not as cuddly with us now that she has a mate :shrug: and keeps her electric kisses for Niblet, most of the time.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Spike will preen my hair, give me kisses and love me too much :eek: Thats when he gets put down.
Storm will preen my hair, give me kisses and bite me :p
Icarus will feed my finger when I play with his toys with him

·
Registered
662 Posts
Cayenne my Senegal makes kissy noises to me all the time and loves me and makes my day. All my conures sit on me and poop all over me, actually all the birds do that. We have given up and laugh when we get to the store and one of us has poop down the back of their shirt! They bring us great joy! Oh ya they empty our bank accounts!:biggrin5:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cayenne my Senegal makes kissy noises to me all the time and loves me and makes my day. All my conures sit on me and poop all over me, actually all the birds do that. We have given up and laugh when we get to the store and one of us has poop down the back of their shirt! They bring us great joy! Oh ya they empty our bank accounts!:biggrin5:
Well said about the bank accounts LOL!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yes the poop squad. I think sometimes they save it for me. They preen my hair, give kisses, especially Niblet. Niblet also puts his beak against our faces and just sits for the longest time. They love to play with our computer glasses and are determined to get them off. Ted has pics of each of them walking on the top of the glasses. One day he had both up there :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.