Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I had Russel out while I was cleaning the bird room I ran down stairs leaving him in the bird room for a minute while I fixed us a snack and came back to this.....

Ohhh shoot I forgot the pic on my other memory stick ill put it on later
Basically he tore off half the keys on my lab top and the buttons underneath,
oops wont do that again:eek:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
oh my gosh :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I had a conure chew the buttons on the tv. I had to use a pencil to push what was left of them to adjust the volume. That was years ago and there was no remote and of course the tv was somewhat new at the time. He was a sneaky little brat but was so darn cute. Mine was real proud of himself too when I caught him, was yours?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think so he flew over to if and started trying to get the rest of the keys off, I know its hard to be angry it was kinda my fault anyways lol, man that would suck you couldnt even fix that tv buttons

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
That looks very discouraging. :(

Can you replace or cover any of the keys? Does the keyboard still work? Is it possible to attach a separate keyboard to a laptop, like what people have for the computer towers?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my dad just gave me one of those keyboard attachments, its prolly gonna cost 150 to fix and it was only a 300 dollar labtop so Im kinda better off getting a new one then fixing it

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
President's day is coming up - most electronics stores offer sales for the holiday, so start looking thru flyers for best buy, circuit city, office depot, etc and see who has a good deal :) You can probably get a good new laptop for the price of the repair, or a little more :thumbsup: I got my $800 laptop for $450 on one of those holiday sales, dunno if it was memorial day or president's day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.