Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hanging from a fire alarm?

Nope, that's usually the first place I check when Aztec goes missing. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
277 Posts
First off, let me say that this thread came at the perfect time. My linnie, Parsley, has NEVER hidden from me until this morning. I guess this is what I get for not making my bed. I heard little peeping noises first, then a little green spot appeared.

Parsley hiding.jpg

Parsley hiding 001.jpg

Parsley hiding 002.jpg

·
Registered
392 Posts
:lol: Thats a cute pic. Does Aztec like the sound of the smoke alarm, or is he practicing to become a "fire bird"?
Parsley is just oozing cuteness in those pics. :lovehearts:

·
Registered
177 Posts
that is absolutly hilarious!!! (sp?)I love when our quaker hides between my neck and my shirt. we've even seen her hiding in a hood on our sweatshirts before!nice pics...both of you!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cute Pictures!! My blue crown, Zoe likes to hang with one foot too. She also loves crawling around in my shirt and popping her head out to say "peek-a-boo"

·
Registered
502 Posts
Very cute pics. Niblet loves to crawl down behind the couch. Yesterday he went all the way down to the floor and I had to rescue him :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Way too cute!

·
Registered
42 Posts
So cute , but tell me what kind of bird is Aztec , im assuming a parakeet , and im betting that bird lover is right in guessing plum head.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.