Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Of course you can see the lovely big white seabird on the park bench, next to the old gent, appearing to want to interact with him, but I also enjoy the smaller birb, to the left, looking like he is waiting for something to happen. ❤️

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course you can see the lovely big white seabird on the park bench, next to the old gent, appearing to want to interact with him, but I also enjoy the smaller birb, to the left, looking like he is waiting for something to happen.
The smaller squat birb on the ground is waiting for the elderly gent to pull out a bag of munchies and of course the big white seabird will try and snatch it which will cause the munchies to fly up in the air and all over the bench and all over the elderly gent and all over the big mouthed seabird.

The elderly gent will put up a struggle and have to punch the big mouthed seabird which has tried to swallow his entire hand and the bag of munchies but the elderly gent puts in a good fight which causes more munchies to scatter which in the end will feed the lovely squat birb on the ground waiting for the bounty to come its way.

The squat birb on the ground is hoping the munchies aren't those super hot flavored doritos ... those things give him heartburn.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I like birds but I am pretty sure that would be intimidating.
I would love to have the experience of having a big white seabird (pelican?) sitting next to me on a park bench. Staying still, and looking straight ahead would be the best strategy, I imagine, so not to scare him/her. And if I had snacks (referencing Mr. P's possible scenario) I would think twice about sharing them with the birbs. Chaos can happen quickly. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Peepers
1 - 6 of 6 Posts