Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone-

I'll be bringing my new Meyer's, Belle home this weekend and wanted to know if she'll be lonely while I'm at work. I have a roommate that works a different shift than me but he's generally asleep during the day. I am at home most evenings and on my off days and she will get plenty of attention when I am at home and my roommate and son will handle her on a regular basis as well. Nanay had mentioned to me that Belle may be aggressive to other breeds so what should I do? If it is recommended, what type of bird should I get for a second bird and how long should I wait to introduce another bird? Any suggestions would be great, this forum has been great and a wealth of information to me. Have a great bird day everyone!:yesnod:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Tracy,
Sorry, I didn't mean to give you the idea that you shouldn't get another bird. It is simply that she might or might not safely interact with any other bird. Having another bird in the same home will enrich her life whether they are ever able to play together or not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nanay I really appreciate all your input as I'm basically a beginner when it comes to our feathered friends and I really enjoy all your posts, you're so knowledgeable and I hope to learn a great deal from you and others here. ;)

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
nanay always posts somthing worth reading i always learn somthing ne when reading her posts :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Thanks so much, guys.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
It is true though nanay! You're so useful!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.