Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was sneaking up close to it, to get a picture for my boyfriend Jack who is phobic of them and it was being all like this

it's about as big as a zebra finch too...

well anyways, it was being all still and nasty looking and then suddenly while I was close to it it flew off really fast into my face and I went flying to get away from it and ended up smacking my face off the headboard and now I have a cut!

And then it flew away looking all like this

It even looks evil! Look at it's eyes!! (bottom right corner by the way)

EW... At least I didn't eat it I guess... it wouldn't fit in my mouth!

We shoved it outside and it came back in three times. I think I need to be strapped down. I sent the pictures to Jack on facebook and he's just informed me he's now checking his room all over for moths :lol:

urgh!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, I really hated it XD

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Bahaha, Daisy! You can't express your love for moths enough. :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Abby, look at the eyes! I can't love it enough at all

·
Registered
993 Posts
wow am I the only one who think thats a neat looking moth, I love all cool patterns on it and how big it is lol

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:biggrin5: I guess it does have pretty patterns ... but I still don't like it ;)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah but spiders don't fly around your face constantly! ahah

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Yes! Thank goodness it wasn't a spider!
I'm not sure if I've told this story before on here, but when I was cleaning my room for it to be painted and I was moving things out, I picked up this chair that was leaning against the wall and I carried it out of my room and set it down. I thought I saw this big black spot on it and I decided to take another look. It was the BIGGEST, HARRIEST, NASTIEST spider I have EVER seen! And my hand was just INCHES FROM IT! I had a freak attack. I sprinted down the stairs screaming. When I came back up, I had both my dogs with me (for protection, hehe).

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
-shudders- they're horrid D;

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I stuck my hand in a whole nest of baby mice the other day when cleaning out my garage. I screamed. Then, I backed away. Then I screamed again just for good measure because I had touched them.

I know - many of you have pet rats. It is not so much that anything itself is all that frightening when you realize it is there, but I hate it when you touch something, or find it crawling on you, and you didn't know it was going to be there.

Moths, however, don't bother me a bit, even when they land on me. I will pick moths up barehanded and let them outside. I'm not fond of swallowing them, though.

Japanese beetles - now there is an ugly being! :eek: I'd prefer spiders to maintain their space, too.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:giggle: Nanay the majority of that post made me shudder

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Solo, how many were there!?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Its the unexpected that gets you, I agree Donna. It must have been so weird to stick your hand into a litter of baby mice - all pink and warm and furless :rofl: Naked baby mice just feel weird even when you're expecting to touch them

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I stuck my hand in a whole nest of baby mice the other day when cleaning out my garage. I screamed. Then, I backed away. Then I screamed again just for good measure because I had touched them.
LOL that sounds like me with that spider! Only I screamed several more times for good measure. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.